The EzerLamarpeh hydrotherapy pool is designed to increase the ability to provide superb treatment to the patients. Also in this project the "claims committee" is an active partner as a part of the aid provided by the generous hands of Israeli holocaust survivors.
The wondrous feature provided by the Almighty to water allows it to decrease the specific weight of any body submerged in it and thus enables a wider range of movements not possible outside of the water. This fact is used to ease the pain of the patient using the unique features of the pool.
Treatments at the pool are given in doses of 12 per patient, following this there is an additional series of treatments of varying numbers for specific patients. The pool also offers special treatments for individual as well as groups.
In consideration of the specific injury and the goals of the treatment supervised exercise utilizing different types of equipment designed to help. These include:
- Stairs designed considering the height of the water
- Electric crane
- Submerged treadmills (allowing underwater walking)
- Computerized treadmill which may also be used within the water
- Advanced hydrotropic equipment enabling a wide range of exercise
The efficiency of the equipment improves the functioning and personal achievements has been proven by worldwide studies.
FOR WHOM IS THE HYDROTHERAPEUTIC POOL SUITABLE?
The pool is suitable for treating a wide range of problems and treats adults as well as children for the following problems and illnesses:
- Weakness of shoulder blades
- ADHD-Autism and difficulty in concentration
- Motor-sensory problems
- .Speech difficulties
- SPASTIC DIPLEGIA / SPASTIC TEHRAPLEGIA HYPOTONIA/ATHEROSIS
- Motor functional /psycho motor/problems
- (congenital hernia of the nerves in the spine)
- Muscular dystrophy
- Cancerous tumors of the bone
- Rehabilitation after vehicular accidents
- Rehabilitation of hearts and lungs
- Life threatening obesity
- Neurological illnesses
ADVANTAGES OF EZRA LAMARPEH'S HYDROTHERAPEUTIC POOL
- The rehabilitating pool is suitable to many disabled patients such as:
- Disabled and patients with physical limitations
- Convalescents (for example heart attack victims)
- Dangerous obesity
- Sufferers of various sports' injuries
- Women with unique problems
- By reducing the specific weight of the body, the pressure on joints and the spine as well as the pressure on the muscles increases the range of motion greatly by healing almost completely joints and muscles
- The warm water therapeutic pool by causing an expansion of the blood vessels and increasing the blood flow to internal organs and the respiratory system improves the overall operation of the body
- The pool has a "floating floor" with the following advantages:
This feature enables the entry of quadriplegics into the pool, together with the stretcher they lie on and only later is the floor lowered. These patients may enjoy the ability to float on the water
It enables the entry of up to 20 people at the same time into the water without the need to use the crane while allowing the individual entry of each patient thus saving a great deal of time used efficiently for the purpose of treatment
It allows for the adjustment of the height of the pool to the height of the patients and this feature is extremely important for the effectiveness of the treatment particularly children. In fact this feature is essential in allowing the pool to be effectively used for children who need hydrotherapy treatment
- The pool is connected to showers suitable for the disabled as well as those that can operate them independently
- The pool is connected to the testing center of the Ministry of Health and meets the most stringent safety demands
The combination of the aforementioned advantages and advantages of the pool enables the performance of many actions to move the patient's rehabilitation forward at a rate many times greater than the time needed to achieve the same progress outside of the water.
HOW TO APPLY TO THE ASSOCIATION IN ORDER TO BE ACCEPTED TO THE HYDROTHERAPEUTIC POOL?
In order to obtain additional information and to arrange for an interview to establish the patient's suitability for acceptance to the hydrotherapeutic pool contact the Association by telephone at 972 (0) 35777021. The relevant medical documentation should be faxed to 972 (0) 36169561.